Win $25,000 in June, 2019
We are pleased to award 10 extraordinary greenhouse gas emissions reduction or carbon uptake projects.*
Application opens December 1, 2018
(Capped at 300 entries)
* All applicants to the Transportation category are automatically entered to win a membership to Prospect Silicon Valley's Pioneer Program!
The Keeling Curve Prize 2019 will be awarded to ten outstanding projects in the summer of 2019.
From a global pool of applicants, our Analyst Team, Advisory Council, and Judging Panel will choose the highest impact projects according to our Keeling Curve Prize performance metric and fulfillment of category specifications.
We welcome entries for active projects (not ideas or untested hypotheses) from anywhere in the world.
The application form will be available December 1, 2018 at 12am GMT.
The prize closes upon receipt of 300 applications, or February 1, 2019 at 12am GMT.
We will not award prizes to the same applicants two years in a row. However, if you are not awarded, you may apply the next year and in any subsequent years.
Award categories can be found here. Last year’s categories were Energy Storage; Climate-Smart Agriculture; Distributed/Decentralized Energy; and the game-changer category, The Accelerator.
Prizes are awarded for ongoing work only (not as a reward for unimplemented ideas or past work).
If offered a prize, recipients are requested but not required to:
1. Report on the progress of the awarded project quarterly.
2. Support the PR outreach activity for the prize.
3. Allow your project's information to be disseminated at the discretion of the Global Warming Mitigation Project (GWMP) organization.
4. Allow us to put details of your organization or project (including your logo) in our online and printed communications.
We will evaluate nominated individuals and organizations according to our Keeling Curve Prize Performance Metric prior to recommending awards.
The Keeling Curve Prize may contact you for more information.
A very special thanks to all our 2018 applicants and those who launched with us in our inaugural year.