Applications open December 1, 2018 - February 1, 2019
Note: Applications are capped at 300
The Keeling Curve Prize 2019 will be awarded to ten outstanding projects in the summer of 2019.
From a global pool of applicants, our Analyst Team, Advisory Council, and Judging Panel will choose the highest impact projects according to our Keeling Curve Prize Performance Metric and fulfillment of category specifications.
- We welcome entries from anywhere in the world.
- The closing date for entries is February 1st, 2019, 23:59 GMT, or upon receipt of 300 applications.
- We will not award prizes to the same applicants two years in a row. However, if you are not awarded, you may apply the next year and in any subsequent years.
- You may submit for more than one category, but you will only be eligible to win in one category during any given year.
- Prizes are awarded for ongoing work only (not as a reward for past work).
- If offered a prize, recipients are requested but not required to:
1. Report on the progress of the awarded project quarterly. (An evaluation form will be provided).
2. Support the PR outreach activity for the prize.
3. Allow your project's information to be disseminated at the discretion of the Global Warming Mitigation Project (GWMP) organization.
4. Allow us to put details of your organization or project (including your logo) in our online and printed communications.
- We will evaluate nominated individuals and organizations according to our Keeling Curve Prize Performance Metric prior to recommending awards.
- The Keeling Curve Prize may contact you for more information.
A very special thanks to all our 2018 applicants and those who launched with us in our inaugural year.